Lieutenant General - Fareeq
مشاركات: 204
اشترك في: الأربعاء أكتوبر 06, 2010 10:02 pm
مكان: Egypt
اتصال:

Sid Meier's Civilization V

مشاركة بواسطة Khalid » الأحد أكتوبر 31, 2010 10:06 pm

صورة

A turn based strategy video game that simulates building empires and manage their affairs (economics, politics, military, science, diplomatics, production and culture), the game usually starts with the ancient era and ends with the space era...

The game is quiet slow pace one with emphasis on micromanagement, I played it for some time and found that the developers included many Middle Eastern civilizations, including Arabians (represented by Abbasids), Babylonians, Persians, Ottomans and Egyptians...

Two of these were based in Iraq, Babylonians ruled by Nebuchadnezzar II (included in the DLC only) and the Arab Muslim Abbasid Caliphate Haroun el-Rashid.

I recommend it to whoever likes slow turn based games with extensive micromanagement duties...
المرفقات
my_empire.png
My glorious empire :D
my_empire.png (1.38 MiB) تمت المشاهدة 11598 مرةً
harun_al-rashid.png
Harun Al-Rashid, Caliph of Arabian Empire
harun_al-rashid.png (932.11 KiB) تمت المشاهدة 11598 مرةً
Ethics, Faith, Courage.

harith
Recruit
مشاركات: 7
اشترك في: الخميس أكتوبر 07, 2010 1:55 am

Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V

مشاركة بواسطة harith » الأحد أكتوبر 31, 2010 11:17 pm

This is fabulous strategic game, specially that includes historical civilizations of ours, thanks for the information...
keep up the good work :)

hayder
Field Marshal - Muheeb
Field Marshal - Muheeb
مشاركات: 3116
اشترك في: الأربعاء أكتوبر 06, 2010 10:21 pm
مكان: Europe

مشاركة بواسطة hayder » الاثنين نوفمبر 01, 2010 12:15 am

That's a great find Khalid... I am tempted to get it... but I don't want to get addicted to this!!

صورة العضو الشخصية
Khalid
مشاركات: 204
اشترك في: الأربعاء أكتوبر 06, 2010 10:02 pm
مكان: Egypt
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة Khalid » الاثنين نوفمبر 01, 2010 12:23 am

hayder كتب:That's a great find Khalid... I am tempted to get it... but I don't want to get addicted to this!!
There is "Quick" mode that makes things faster, you can start with ancient era and end with future era in a week or so if you play an hour per day...

Wait till I find the Cradle of Civilization Mesopotamia map with Nebuchadnezzar II as the Babylonian king...
Ethics, Faith, Courage.

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى “العاب الفيديو”