أضف رد جديد
Zain
Corporal - Naib Arif
Corporal - Naib Arif
مشاركات: 118
اشترك في: السبت مايو 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: T72

مشاركة بواسطة Zain » الخميس يناير 24, 2019 8:52 pm

Can any one please explain to me the idea . That the federal police has tanks .i know they are supposed to be like a ganderma Force. because That is their training .. but to me this looks like lack of trust in the army ...spreading the heavy hard ware with different organizations rather than giving them to the army which needs them ...
The federal police should have MRAPs and BTRs not tanks and artillery

ابو احمد العراقي
2nd Lieutenant - Molazim Thani
2nd Lieutenant - Molazim Thani
مشاركات: 419
اشترك في: الجمعة سبتمبر 14, 2012 7:22 pm

مشاركة بواسطة ابو احمد العراقي » الاثنين يناير 28, 2019 4:24 pm

Zain كتب:
الخميس يناير 24, 2019 8:52 pm
Can any one please explain to me the idea . That the federal police has tanks .i know they are supposed to be like a ganderma Force. because That is their training .. but to me this looks like lack of trust in the army ...spreading the heavy hard ware with different organizations rather than giving them to the army which needs them ...
The federal police should have MRAPs and BTRs not tanks and artillery
واضح ان ما حدث في 2014 اعطى فكرة انشاء اجهزة امنية رديفة ومساندة للجيش ولديها قدرات عالية.. في تصوري ان اعطاء الاليات الثقيلة للشرطة الاتحادية هي خطوة صحيحة (في المدى القريب) خصوصا مع التوجه لحل الحشد الشعبي..

صورة العضو الشخصية
TangoIII
Lieutenant Colonel - Muqqadam
Lieutenant Colonel - Muqqadam
مشاركات: 14927
اشترك في: الثلاثاء أكتوبر 12, 2010 6:11 pm
مكان: some where out home
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة TangoIII » الأربعاء سبتمبر 09, 2020 6:30 pm

الفديو الأخر قبل نحو ستة أشهر يشير التقرير الى تصليح و صيانة دبابات تي-72
T-72
من قبل الفرقة التاسعة - الهندسة الآلية الكهربائية-
فهل هي أعادة لتقارير قديمة من قبل الدفاع؟!

صورة العضو الشخصية
mosab
Sergeant - Arif
Sergeant - Arif
مشاركات: 249
اشترك في: الخميس أكتوبر 21, 2010 2:44 pm
مكان: Edmonton,AB

مشاركة بواسطة mosab » الخميس سبتمبر 10, 2020 4:45 am

maybe the 9th Armoured division is bringing back T-72s back to service in batches: I guess they have to go through tanks junkyards to find the ones that can be repaired! Again, it would be interesting to know how may T-72s, from all sources are now operational, and if there are plans for any upgrade!
Per Ardua, Ad Astra.

hayder
Field Marshal - Muheeb
Field Marshal - Muheeb
مشاركات: 3116
اشترك في: الأربعاء أكتوبر 06, 2010 10:21 pm
مكان: Europe

مشاركة بواسطة hayder » الأربعاء سبتمبر 23, 2020 11:03 pm

mosab كتب:
الخميس سبتمبر 10, 2020 4:45 am
maybe the 9th Armoured division is bringing back T-72s back to service in batches: I guess they have to go through tanks junkyards to find the ones that can be repaired! Again, it would be interesting to know how may T-72s, from all sources are now operational, and if there are plans for any upgrade!
From the junk yards and the various small second hand imports over the years - the ones lost in the war with ISIS would be maybe 200 tanks?

The old T72M1 types are pointless to try and rebuild in my view. They are so completely obsolete.

I'd much rather see the ground forces focusing on being more agile and intelligent than trying to revive 1970 era "armoured divisions" that are completely pointless.

But the army, like everything else in the iraqi government, is full of dinosaurs still.

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى “Army الجيش\القوات البرية”